About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lament Update

So, I just finished writing Lament, and I will be sending it to my editor tomorrow. After her careful review and the changes that I need to make, I hope to have it in stores by next week. If that is not feasible, than it will be released the following week. So, please leave feedback in the "WIN A FREE COPY OF LAMENT" blog post, because I will be picking a winner really soon.

Thanks for all of your positive feedback on Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, and other sites. I do try to read them, and take everything into account. So keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment