Monday, May 7, 2012

Update on Wicked Magic

I passed on the first half of the book to my editor, and she loved it. I hope to have it done by the end of the month. I have been writing about 1500 words a day. So, if I roughly write a chapter every weekday than I should be done with it on schedule.

Since Wicked Magic will be out in both paperback (via Create Space) and e-book format, it makes sense that I should publish the original shorts as well. So, I will publish the original shorts in paperback format most likely with an additional unpublished story. This short will be about what happened between the second short and the novel. It will be called Wicked Chemistry. If I do release Wicked Chemistry, than it will only be available as part of the paperback version of the stories. I will NOT release it in e-book format.

Right now, these are just ideas, but I hope to make them into reality. We'll see in the next few weeks, because I am anxious to begin work on Malcontent.

1 comment: