I spent the weekend reworking my short story covers. I didn't put much effort in the old covers. Mostly because they were shorts, and I didn't want to waste too much energy creating elaborate covers for something which was basically a free sample. But I decided to make the covers more uniform, and in doing that, changed the covers altogether. Now the cover art is slightly elevated, and, in big letters across the top, the words "short story" are written. It is just easier than having to explain the shorten length is because it is a short and not a novel.
Eventually, the changes will take effect across all online websites. I have made the changes on my personal website, and plan to add more shorts in the future so stay posted.