About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Monday, August 26, 2013

Problems with Amazon

Hello, everyone.

Well, I published Scattered with Amazon and there is a problem. I can't place the story for less than $0.99. The other problem is that I can place it on sale, making it free, but only for five days in a three month period. Which doesn't make sense because I see books which always seem to be free. Another issue I ran into is that I am placing the book on sale and it is not showing it on Amazon.com. It says it is scheduled, but I think it needs to be approved. Publishing a short free on Amazon is really more trouble than it is worth. I am going to keep trying to make it free for all.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment