Thursday, September 26, 2013

Halfway through Malcontent

Hello, everyone.

I just wanted to update everyone on my progress.  I am currently in the middle of writing Malcontent which I have projected will be about thirty chapters and about 60,000 words. I am finishing up chapter twelve right now, and I have reached the 58% mark, meaning I have written over 30,000 words.  So, I am expecting the novel to run long.

Although it is a horror trilogy, at the root of Malcontent is the love story between William Carter and Louise May Reynolds.  I hope to make a believable love story in the midst of the thrilling world of those who are familiars.

I am writing away and hoping to release this novel in record time so that I can start Wicked Love.  I can't wait to start focusing on another novel featuring Willow and Nalin.

Thank you to everyone that has left great reviews.  I assure you that I have read them.

Please look for me and add me as a friend on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment