About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Yearly Novelette for 2014 is...The Collector

Hello, everyone!

Happy New Year!  Hopefully everyone has a wonderful 2014 in front of them with continued health and blessings.

Every year I release a free novelette/short story for my readers.  This new year is no different.  I'm releasing The Collector.  This story has been a long time coming since it is loosely based on a dream I had many years ago which I still think about.

I am currently going over formatting for publishing my work on Smashwords.  It should be published by the end of the day and within a week or two at other online bookstores. Please be sure to download it and leave a review.  Your reviews are important to me and other readers who don't know whether or not to give indie authors a shot.

Again, have a Happy New Year!

Download The Collector here

No comments:

Post a Comment