Thursday, March 13, 2014

Malcontent Published!

Hello, everyone!

Malcontent, the final book in the Restraint Trilogy, has finally been published on Smashwords and Amazon.  It will be available very soon on BarnesandNoble.com.  The upload on that site has been giving me some issues so it will have to wait until tomorrow to work out the kinks.

I have really grown to love these characters, and I'm sad to say goodbye to them; yet, I am happy with the final outcome. Malcontent was the hardest book for me to write. It seemed like a giant puzzle piece that I had to make work in so many aspects, but the result was worth it, and now I can put these characters to bed.

Onto the next project... Wicked Love: A Weeping Willow Novel.

Thank you!



Malcontent is currently available for purchase at... Smashwords and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment