Saturday, April 25, 2015

Author Interview

Hello, readers!

So, I just found out yesterday that Sandra from Jeanz Book Read and Review Blog put of a series promotion for my Weeping Willow Series, but also an author interview.  Check it out here.

Being sick has taken a lot out of me, but I'm trying to get fully back into writing the new short for the paperback of Wicked Chemistry which is almost done.  Those on my mailing list will receive a free e-copy which will not be available at any online bookstore.  So, if you have read the Weeping Willow Short Stories and would like to see how the story continued before Wicked Magic, add yourself to my mailing list and find out for free.

Also, I haven't finished all of the updates on my video trailers.  It is going to take time, but hopefully, I can work on Scattered soon.  As soon as any are done, they will be posted on Youtube, my blog and my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment