About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Creating My Website

So, before I release my novel, I wanted to set up my website. Every writer needs a website...


I decided to make it using Intuit's Website Services, because I am not really knowledgeable in building webpages. I know nothing about computer lingo. I was a little lost using their website builder, but I quickly got the hang of it after a few tries.


My website is completely custom, because I couldn't find a template that was exactly what I needed. I am happy with the result though. There are certain things I wished looked more professional, but I still like what I created.


I definitely recommend using Intuit, because their customer service is excellent. However, it you know a lot about website building then you can really make your website stand out. Mine is a bit plain, but it is a start and I can always edit it. I just can't wait until it is up and running.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! That is the best compliment since I used my own artwork and wasn't sure if it looked too "home-made." You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete