Sunday, April 3, 2011

Creating My Website

So, before I release my novel, I wanted to set up my website. Every writer needs a website...


I decided to make it using Intuit's Website Services, because I am not really knowledgeable in building webpages. I know nothing about computer lingo. I was a little lost using their website builder, but I quickly got the hang of it after a few tries.


My website is completely custom, because I couldn't find a template that was exactly what I needed. I am happy with the result though. There are certain things I wished looked more professional, but I still like what I created.


I definitely recommend using Intuit, because their customer service is excellent. However, it you know a lot about website building then you can really make your website stand out. Mine is a bit plain, but it is a start and I can always edit it. I just can't wait until it is up and running.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! That is the best compliment since I used my own artwork and wasn't sure if it looked too "home-made." You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete