About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Problems Publishing Website



My website is all but complete. I am so excited, because I never expected to have a website. But I found a way to have a website where the costs of running it aren't through the roof.


I find that it is better to customize a website than stick to a template. Even though my website and blog have a "home-made" feel by adding my own art, I like it better than using a sterile template. As I learn more about website design, I hope to have it looking a bit more professional, but, for now, I am really satisfied with the look of it.


I am ready to post it, but I am having problems publishing it to the web! Drives me nuts, but I am trying to talk to techs to solve the problem. So, look out for my website. It will probably be out as soon as this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment