Saturday, April 9, 2011

Problems Publishing Website



My website is all but complete. I am so excited, because I never expected to have a website. But I found a way to have a website where the costs of running it aren't through the roof.


I find that it is better to customize a website than stick to a template. Even though my website and blog have a "home-made" feel by adding my own art, I like it better than using a sterile template. As I learn more about website design, I hope to have it looking a bit more professional, but, for now, I am really satisfied with the look of it.


I am ready to post it, but I am having problems publishing it to the web! Drives me nuts, but I am trying to talk to techs to solve the problem. So, look out for my website. It will probably be out as soon as this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment