Sunday, May 15, 2011

Publishing Restraint

Hello, Everyone.


First, I have been getting a lot of messages about Restraint. The editing process is nearly finished and I plan on publishing it this week. It will be submitted via Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Smashwords at first. I know that everyone that has read the preview has been patiently waiting to read the whole novel... I am sorry for the delay. No one will be happier than me when I submit it!


Secondly, I would like to thank everybody for their positive comments and letters. I read every comment that is sent to me via twitter, my blog, email, youtube, and even reviews. I try to respond to each one. If I didn't, I would like to say that I am grateful for all of your input and positive words. Your feedback is exactly what I need to gage whether I am going in the right direction with my writing.


Look out for Restraint in online bookstores this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment