About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Publishing Outlets

I have been taking a short break from writing, but I have been coming up with new ideas for books which I am happy about.


I just submitted Restraint to Barnes and Noble so it should be for sale there later this week. At this time, it is on sale at Smashwords.com for $0.99. Amazon will probably be the next online bookstore that I will submit my book.


I am also thinking of adding my short stories to other sites to increase readership and possibly increase my fan base. So it will be a busy week. Keep you all posted...




BUY RESTRAINT AT:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment