About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Working on Lament Preview

I was feeling under the weather today which totally interfered with my plans...
Although I am hard at work writing my upcoming novel Lament and it is not due to be released until later this year, I am working on releasing a three chapter book preview which I will post on Feedbooks. Like all of my stories and my novel, it will also have a book teaser trailer, but I haven't even started on that yet...
Lament will take off right where Restraint left off but through another character's point of view. I promise it will all make perfect sense...


Finally, I am going to be working on another short story entitled Overboard which I would like to release this summer. I know what I want the story to be about, but I have to make a sequence of events and perhaps a timeline. It will be dramatic... Because if it weren't, it wouldn't be me! :)


I'll write back again soon with updates... so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment