About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shattered Published

Hi, everyone.

I just published Shattered on Smashwords and Feedbooks. It is also posted on the Yearly Novelette tab on the top menu bar for those who don't want to download it.

I need to make a few technical adjustments to it before Smashwords will include it in their distribution catalog and add it to all major online bookstores, including Barnes and Noble. However, I expect it to be added within the next week.

Thank you to all my readers who waited patiently for new work to be published. I am currently hard at work writing Minis and Malcontent. So, look for new pieces in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment