Sunday, April 21, 2013

Update: 4/21/13

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated this blog.

I added the quarterly poem and mini for Spring 2013. The yearly Novella for 2013, Shattered, has also been added. At the end of each year, these writings will be removed and complied into a downloadable file which you will be able to access for free.

My time will now consist of writing shorts for magazine submissions and finishing Malcontent.

Thank you to everyone who has left a review for any of my novels. I can learn from all feedback, including the bad. If you haven't left a review for any of my works, please consider leaving one today.

If you want to stay on top of each of my posts, consider signing up to the blog by becoming a member on the right of the screen. You will receive a message for each new post.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment