Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wicked Love Release Date

Hello, everyone!

Today I will be finishing up the last chapter of Wicked Love.  Writing this extension of the Weeping Willow Series was truly an adventure.  From being sick with the flu and a subsequent cold to family occasions and distractions, there were many obstacles in the six months since I started writing Wicked Love.

Although I plan with a loose outline the plot of the novel, much of the writing is organic and free flowing.  This way of writing is less rigid and more enjoyable.  Even with the small amount of plotting that was done, I have to say that the outcome was beyond my expectations.  I really love the way this book evolved and the worlds I get to dream up as an author.  I hope that no one will be disappointed with this installment and that everyone will see it as an awesome continuation of Wicked Magic.

Although I am basically done with the novel, I still have to edit.  So, the official release date is Sunday, February 1st, 2015.  This will give me time so that I am not rushing the editing process.  The final book ended up being over 88,000 words, so it is my longest book to date.  It is sure to be filled with many errors that need attention.

All of those who have joined my newsletter will receive a free copy.  For all of those signed up, you will receive a code to download your copy from Smashwords.  Please be sure to leave a review upon reading it.

Thank you, everyone, for being patient and awaiting this book with anticipation.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment