Saturday, January 31, 2015

Wicked Love Released!

Hello, everyone!

It is just over half past midnight where I am from and that can mean only one thing... Wicked Love has been officially released.

I have published on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Smashwords.  While Amazon and Smashwords have already uploaded the book, Barnes and Noble takes a bit longer.  It can take anywhere from a few hours to a day to show up in your Nook Store, so please keep your eyes open for it.

For those signed up to my newsletter, this month's newsletter has been sent out.  Please follow the instructions to receive your free copy of Wicked Love.

This book has been a long time in the making.  I carried a bit of anxiety around, not wanting to disappoint my readers, but when I released that energy and wrote the book I wanted, I created a unique, emotional ride which holds its own next to Wicked Magic.  I wanted the follow up to Wicked Magic to be just as good, if not, better.  I think I achieved that with Wicked Love.

Smashwords
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment