About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Updated Overboard Short Story Trailer

Hello, everyone.

As you know, I have been updating trailers and decided that the Overboard trailer would be next.  I have been working on it all day.  I wasn't happy with the original trailer, but at the time, didn't know what images to use or if I should create custom artwork for a short story.  In the beginning, I didn't put as much effort in the artwork for my shorts as I did my novels.  But now is the time to make something interesting.  Check it out.

OLD


NEW


I will keep the old trailers posted online, but for my website and Smashwords, I inserted the new trailer.  Also, the trailer says that the books is available on Amazon, but it is not yet.  Smashwords was working on a deal to post work on Amazon, but they have taken years.  I just might post them up myself, but I am not sure how to make them free on that site.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment