Thursday, March 26, 2015

Updated Overboard Short Story Trailer

Hello, everyone.

As you know, I have been updating trailers and decided that the Overboard trailer would be next.  I have been working on it all day.  I wasn't happy with the original trailer, but at the time, didn't know what images to use or if I should create custom artwork for a short story.  In the beginning, I didn't put as much effort in the artwork for my shorts as I did my novels.  But now is the time to make something interesting.  Check it out.

OLD


NEW


I will keep the old trailers posted online, but for my website and Smashwords, I inserted the new trailer.  Also, the trailer says that the books is available on Amazon, but it is not yet.  Smashwords was working on a deal to post work on Amazon, but they have taken years.  I just might post them up myself, but I am not sure how to make them free on that site.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment