About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Updated Weeping Willow Short Story Trailers

Hello, everyone.

I just updated my Weeping Willow Part 1 and 2 trailers.  I was happy with the originals, but I wanted more original artwork that told a bit about the story.  So, while the old trailers will still be posted on YouTube.  My new trailers will be posted on my website and Smashwords.  I am posting the old and new ones on her for comparison.

As my skills have improved, I am trying to make my trailers better representations of my work.  I will try to create and upload new versions of some of my trailers.  Also, don't be shy.  Tell me what you think by posting a comment on YouTube.

WWSS1 - OLD


WWSS1 - NEW


WWSS2 - OLD



WWSS2 - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment