Saturday, September 3, 2011

Feedback and Reviews







I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has posted reviews or sent me emails. I appreciate the feedback and kind words. I do take into account what the readers say, and thankfully, most of the reviews are quite positive. 

For those that have not left reviews, please take the time out to leave feedback. Whether it is positive or negative, I take what you think into account when I come up with other works. What you think is important as my target audience, and no voice is too small so start reviewing!!!

Thank you to everyone that has written. I hope you don't mind that I share your writings... There are so many more I want to share so look out for more posts in the future.

Some of Your Words:

ZBomb0:
- 5 stars - Weeping Willow 1 and 2
Weeping Willow was "An intriguing though short tale after reading both I know I love these characters and the story behind it this was a fun read and I look forward to more like it. Honestly a sweet short lovely two books if you haven't yet these are a must read."


Joni:
"You do such a good job of putting down a story and not a bunch of unneeded blah! You know what I mean. (You) get to the story and tell it!!!!! Cannot wait for more! Congratulations. Wonderful storyteller. Hope you can post this somewhere for reviews."


LFF:
- 5 stars - Weeping Willow 1
"Action at its best! Madera could give Stephanie Meyer a run for her money with Weeping Willow."
-5 stars - Weeping Willow 2
"A must read!!! Awesome! The only regret is that it is over, I could keep reading the Willow Saga for as long as possible. Thank you!"


Anonymous:
- 4 stars - Weeping Willow 2
"Should be a movie!!!!! ;) Awesome nice twist in the middle just short. But some times the shorter it gets the better it is! ;)


Anonymous:
- 5 stars - Weeping Willow 2
"OMG. Read it my only complaint is that it wasnt longer jst read it and hope she start to write longer books."


Anonymous
-5 stars - Weeping Willow 2
"A must read. A good storyline, developed characters that keep you interested. My only complaint is the book is too short! I can't believe this book was free."

No comments:

Post a Comment