Thursday, September 22, 2011

Re-editing

So, I was so happy editing Weeping Willow with Write Way Pro that I decided to re-edit Restraint. It is amazing how any mistakes I caught while listening to MS Sam reading my manuscript. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how many times I read something, there will always be some kind of mistake. However, having another voice read my work aloud was a huge help.

I have already posted the newly edited version of Restraint to Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Smashwords. All other sites are not under my control, and I must wait for Smashwords to update iBooks, Sony E-reader, etc. That takes up to two months! So, if you are thinking of buying Restraint, please do so at B&N, Amazon, or Smashwords.

Now I have to continue to write Lament. Keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment