About Me

My photo

My name is Sandy. I am Catholic. Besides religious topics, I am interested in politics. This profile is really to showcase my ideas. In the words of St. Bernadette, "My job is to inform, not convince."

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Published Overboard!!!

For all of those that have been anxiously awaiting, I published Overboard last night on Smashwords and Feedbooks for FREE. It should be on Barnes and Noble and other sites within a few weeks.


I hope everyone enjoys this short story even though it is quite different from the others. This one is a psychological thriller which I first thought up when I was in the fifth grade. After a failed attempt at writing it, I finally decided to give it another go, and I am happy I did.


Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment