Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update

Hi, everyone.

I just wanted to update everyone on what I have been up to. I have started to write Malcontent. I am about five chapters into the projected thirty. I hope to really get the ball rolling on it this month, because I would like to have it out by January. I am really eager to end the Restraint Trilogy. I have been imagining these characters in my head for years, and I am ready to move onto some of the other ideas I have.

I have also written some of Wicked Chemistry. This is a Weeping Willow short that will only be available in paperback form with the two original stories. Although I haven't established a projected publishing date, I am eager to get a new short story out there. I have a lot of ideas for shorts, and I want to try something different. However, I don't think I will get started on that until I am finished with Malcontent.

Remember that your feedback is valuable. I do read your reviews so don't forget to leave them! I love all of the great reviews for Weeping Willow, but if you have read the other shorts or novels, please leave a review. You might encourage someone else to read the work or write a review. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment