Thursday, May 23, 2013

Shattered Reviewed!!!

Hello, everyone!

I should have posted this a two weeks ago, but I am posting it now. Shattered has been reviewed by two blogs.

Emma Wolf's Blog: click here to see the full review


"I liked her writing style. The author used a lot of metaphor and imagery that I thought added depth to descriptions."


Turn the Page Book Blog: click here to see the full review


"I really enjoyed this short story by Sandra Madera. I thought it was really well written, well put together and had a great plot. I was left in suspense throughout the whole story and found myself liking or disliking characters, that in the end were justified."


*As a side note: The Weeping Willow shorts were also reviewed by Book Heaven. To see that short review click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment