Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Upcoming Projects

Hello, Everyone.

I wanted to keep everyone posted on where I am with everything. Currently, I have taken a short break from writing because of my loss. My heart is broken, and I struggle with the desire not to do anything at all. When you love anything whether it be a family member or a pet unconditionally, it is hard to mend the hole in your heart once they are gone. It is a struggle, but I am slowly moving forward.

Once I am ready, I will continue to write Lament. I have many ideas which have been placed on the back burner and I can't wait to put to paper. The first half is already being edited and I have the second half to write so I will keep all the readers posted from week to week.

I have thought long and hard about whether to write another extension to Weeping Willow. Many wish the story was longer... Weeping Willow was always intended to be a two-part short story, and I never considered writing another extension before your reader feedback. I have decided that I am going to write a full-length novel based on the Willow stories entitled Wicked Magic. It will take place where the stories left off and it will be based on a dream I had. I don't want to give too much away, but I will place a book teaser on my website after I create a book cover and video teaser. Its release date will be sometime next year as I want to finish Lament before I start on this novel.

Thank you to everyone who loved my short stories and those that posted comments. I really do try to read each one and take them into consideration. I have so many ideas for other novels in my head, but due to your feedback, I realized the requests for more Willow/Nalin drama was increasing. So, those works will stay on the back burner until I can meet your demands. Stay tuned to my official website for information of upcoming works.

No comments:

Post a Comment