Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodreads

Today I had to update my Goodreads profile and my website.

I updated my website, adding reviews for Shattered. For some reason that was a task and it took quite a while to rework the page.

I also decided that The Collector will be the yearly novelette for 2014. It will be published free to all online bookstores on January 1st.

I added some more book descriptions on Goodreads. Goodreads just doesn't add a book automatically when its published so I added Scattered and all the books that are to come in the near future. Please be sure to add them all to your reading list if you have a Goodreads account.

Scattered is #11 on Amazon's Top Free Short Stories . Thank you all for downloading it. And special thanks to all the new readers for giving my special brand of fiction a try! I hope you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment