Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Decision...Scattered Will Be Published!

Hello.

Well, I have come to a decision after watching a YouTube video online about how to make a work free on Kindle. I have decided that I will publish Scattered exclusively through Amazon.com. It will not be published anywhere else digitally. I should have the short story up by the end of the night since all of the work is done, and I just have to add a few details.

If you do not have a kindle, do not fear! There are kindle phone and computer apps that will allow you to read the story from most portable devices. I had to put in a price of $0.99, but it must be approved before I can make it free. So it should be a day or two.

Scattered is similar to, this years novelette, Shattered in that it is a murder mystery. I hope all of you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you all so much for your continued support, and I look forward to your reviews.




Rebecca Ardsley was a witness to a traumatic event that she cannot remember. All she knows is she was found wandering in the woods in the early morning hours, suffering from shock. She hasn’t seen her friends and family in months. When she is released from a recovery facility, she finds it hard to adapt and return to the friends she has known her whole life. Feeling like a stranger in a foreign land, Rebecca realizes the only way to settle what happened is to release the memories that are trapped in her own mind. Even at risk of her own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment