Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Hopes

Hello, everyone!

I hope everyone had a joyful holiday season.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have finished writing my new short The Collector. It has not been released to the public, because I hope to submit it to literary magazines this month. The feedback process can take months, but if it is rejected, then I will release it for all to read. The blurb for it is on my website.

I am working on another short entitled Scattered right now and hoping to really get the ball rolling with Malcontent. I have been eager to put an end to the Restraint Trilogy and get started with Wicked Love, but Willow fans will have to wait until later in the year for news on that project. I hope to have a short available to you for free before the release of Malcontent so you guys wouldn't have to wait so long for new material. Maybe it will be a Willow short. I can definitely write about the small sliver of time after the stories ended and the novel began. We'll see.

I wish all of you continued health and happiness for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment